Teeth Straightening with Invisalign
Get the perfect smile with Invisalign clear aligners today. The aligners are virtually invisible and straighten your teeth with new sets being changed every week or two. Invisalign can be used by both adults and children, and are the perfect alternative to embarrassing traditional metal braces
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made for you. The aligners are virtually invisible and fit snugly over your teeth. Each aligner shifts your teeth slightly over time, moving them both vertically and horizontally slowly but surely. Invisalign even rotates your teeth as it straightens! The aligners even automatically adjust the amount of force and pressure applied to your teeth depending on the needs at the time. This process occurs automatically and requires 0 adjustment from your dentist!
Invisalign aligners are typically changed every week, as your alignment needs change, a new set of custom fit aligners is applied. The aligners are slowly moving your teeth into place, following a custom treatment plan arranged by your physician. Invisalign clear aligners are made of proprietary, multilayer SmartTrack® material to gently shift your teeth into place.
Benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces:
- Appearance, no more metal in your mouth. Finally take pictures without feeling self-conscious about having that metallic smile!
- Duration of treatment, typically Invisalign treatment is shorter than metallic braces.
- Proven results from millions of patients!
- Relatively pain free. If you’ve known anybody with traditional metallic braces, they often complain of pain or discomfort. With Invisalign rarely do people suffer any stress or discomfort!
- Removable! One of the biggest advantages is that you can remove them when eating, brushing, or simply whenever you don’t want to have them in. You are the master of your own treatment!
Step 1: Consult
Based on your treatment guidelines, and your financial capabilities you will discuss if Invisalign Clear Aligners are right for you.
Step 2: Custom Treatment Plan
Step 3: Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made Invisalign Clear aligners will be fabricated from proprietary SmartTrack material. These aligners are virtually invisible, and will go unnoticed by almost everyone!
Step 4: Progress Reports
You will wear each set of custom-made aligners, typically for about a week at a time. Your teeth will gradually shift into place each week, and schedule check-ups every 4-6 weeks for progress reports.
Step 5: Take Care of your Brand-New Smile!
After treatment is complete, we will leave you with a list of guidelines to follow and possibly recommend a retainer for general up-keep. Of course, remember to brush and floss regularly and schedule checkups with us.
For best results, we recommend wearing the aligners 20-22 hours a day. Removing them during meals and when brushing or flossing.